SEMOARC licensed hams offer periodic training courses to assist prospective hams to acquire the knowledge for passing FCC exams and for operating an
amateur radio station. In addition, SEMOARC Volunteer Examiners are licensed radio amateurs holding a General Class license or higher and are authorized to administer the FCC licensing tests.
Testing is offered to any prospective hams monthly following the regular club meeting. The fee for testing is $15.00. The following are required in order to test.
Examinees may be directed to this information at www.arrl.org/what-to-bring-to-an-exam-session (see item 4),
or directly to the FCC website at www.arrl.org/fcc-licensee-privacy. To register on the FCC CORES site, visit https://apps.fcc.gov/cores/userLogindo.
- Required IDs- Two(2) forms of identification are required at the time of testing, one of which must be a photo ID.
- An email address is also required.
- Required FRN#- The FCC requires all new examinees to register in the FCC Commission Registration System (CORES) and receive their
Federal Registration Number (FRN) BEFORE exam day, and
- bring your FRN number with you to the exam session.
- bring the $15.00 testing fee
For more information, contact Patty Chiles, ACØCU, phone 573-243-8489, e-mail email@example.com.